Home » , , , » Organizing Playrooms with Keri at Ivy Clad

Organizing Playrooms with Keri at Ivy Clad

Written By Admin on Friday, January 27, 2012 | 3:00 AM



Today, I have the pleasure of sharing some Home Organization Ideas over at Keri's charming blog: Ivy Clad.



Keri, the proud mommy of two lovely little girls, asked if I could share some of my Organizing and Storage Ideas for Playrooms.

And, even though today is my youngest child's 18th birthday (I am soooo old!), I still have vivid memories of when my "babies" were much smaller.  I can also recall the strategies I devised for keeping their oodles of toys, books, crafts, and games neat and organized. 



To check out my guest post, stop by and visit Keri at Ivy Clad.  Thanks for reading!

~ Wendi ~ XO


Share this article :

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. House Design and Architecture - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger