Home » , » Christmas 2012 at Classic Chic Home ~ Part II

Christmas 2012 at Classic Chic Home ~ Part II

Written By Admin on Friday, December 14, 2012 | 7:38 AM


I hope everyone is taking time to enjoy the magic of the holiday season!  I absolutely love this time of year, and I'm embracing every moment of it!

Here's a little peak of our nighttime home decorated for Christmas. Please forgive my poor photography skills. (not to mention a cheap camera!) These pictures don't even come close to capturing the dreamy, twinkling atmosphere I was going for! :(

Our Christmas tree... 





Our cocktail table decorated with bottle brush trees and tiny Christmas presents...


A simple centerpiece for the dining room table...



And another little centerpiece for the kitchen island...


This is the view in the foyer that greets our guests and sets the tone for our Christmas home.


I've kept my decorating to a minimum this year.  It's just enough to create a soft and elegant Christmas atmosphere in our home.

I hope you're enjoying decorating your own home for the holidays.  There's only 12 more days until Christmas!

~ Wendi xo
Share this article :

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. House Design and Architecture - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger