Home » , » My 50th Design Story and an Exciting New Chapter

My 50th Design Story and an Exciting New Chapter

Written By Admin on Thursday, October 27, 2011 | 5:03 AM



Over the last seven months, Classic Chic Home has grown from an interesting pastime to becoming an integral part of my life.

I'm always eager to open my site and view the new comments left by my readers, respond to their emails, develop new friendships, follow my favorite blogs, and challenge myself to research and write my next design story.

When I work on my little blog I feel inspired, exhilarated, and very much at home.  It's a chance to explore my love of beautiful design...

Through Colour,
Design Story #16: The Significance of a SOFT BLUE Room  

Style...
Design Story #29: CLASSIC CHIC Living Rooms - A Definition of Style

and Creativity...
Design Story #39: Classic Chic Home - The INSIDE Story

To Share my Love of Nature...
Design Story # 41: Capturing the COLOUR of the Changing Seasons

...and Embrace the Causes I Hold Close to my Heart.
Design Story #40: PINK - A Pretty Colour with an Important Cause

But, one of its greatest gifts has been the rediscovery of my Deep Passion for Writing.



"Either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing."
- Albert Einstein


With the overwhelming support and encouragement from family, friends and fellow bloggers, I've decided to start an entirely new chapter in my life.

By 2012, I'll be launching Words on a Window - an e-writing service for blogs and websites - as the initial step in my professional writing career.


"You don't write because you want to say something.
You write because you have something to say."
- Anonymous


I never imagined that starting this little blog would open my life to so many exciting opportunities.  But, as they say...  


I hope you've enjoyed reading my first 50 Design Stories, and that they've helped inspire you to create a home that's reflects your own Beautiful Sense of Style.



Share this article :

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. House Design and Architecture - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger