Home » , » My Obsession with Beautiful Blue Rooms

My Obsession with Beautiful Blue Rooms

Written By Admin on Thursday, April 18, 2013 | 3:00 AM


This isn't my first post on BEAUTIFUL BLUE ROOMS, and it probably won't be my last!

In my defense, there's just so much inspiration out there!  I keep finding more living spaces decorated in the loveliest, soft and shimmery shades of blue!  Here are a few of my 'new' favorites...


















Eleni Decor recently posted an interesting article on how choosing the right colour can affect your mood.

I can honestly say that a BEAUTIFUL BLUE ROOM colours me happy, every single time!

So, tell me... do you have a colour that you just can't seem to get enough of?

~ Wendi ~ xo

Share this article :

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. House Design and Architecture - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger