Home » , » A weekend retreat in South Africa

A weekend retreat in South Africa

Written By Admin on Friday, July 6, 2012 | 8:37 AM

Since it's the week of all white holiday homes in beautiful locations, I had to feature this beautiful weekend retreat of architect Minky Lidchi which I found via the wonderful blog 79 ideas. I visited South Africa for the first time last autumn and already can't wait to find an opportunity to go back.




Photographs Martin Hahn: house and leisure via 79 ideas
If there's one thing that truly stands out to me it's the beautiful walls. I long to have textured walls like this. I also love the sculptures, very beautiful! What do you reckon?


Share this article :

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. House Design and Architecture - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger