Home » , , , » A vintage inspired photography studio

A vintage inspired photography studio

Written By Admin on Thursday, April 5, 2012 | 2:12 AM

I'm off to London in a mo to visit family for the Easter holidays - so excited! Hopefully you'll all be shutting down, switching off and scoffing lots of chocolate somewhere too? Just before I go I wanted to share the beautiful vintage inspired studio of Vickey Weiss in Minnesota. So many details, so many lovely things....and light!







Pictures: Vickey Weiss

Thank you Vickey, for letting me use your lovely photos! I'm not sure I'd need a holiday if I worked somewhere like this....

Happy Easter everyone, have a lovely weekend!
Share this article :

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. House Design and Architecture - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger